December 21, 2020
- Turkey will impose a four (4) day curfew from 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 31, 2020 through 5:00 a.m. on Monday, January 4, 2021. The previously announced curfews and bans on gathering in public places remain in effect.
- Effective immediately, all flights to and from the United Kingdom, Denmark, the Netherlands, and South Africa have been temporarily suspended by Turkey’s Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. A reminder that international flight routes can be suspended or changed at any time.
Actions to Take:
- Follow local restrictions.
- Follow social distancing public health recommendations.
- Check local regulations on wearing protective masks and use of HES codes.
- Carry identity and travel documents with you at all times.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Turkey.