On Monday, March 29, 2021, the Government of Turkey (GoT) announced its latest update regarding COVID-19 and the status of each of Turkey’s 81 provinces. Provinces are still divided into 4 different risk groups: low (blue), medium (yellow), high (orange), and very high (red) based on infection and vaccination rates. To view the map, please visit the following page: https://covid19.saglik.gov.tr/
- Weekend curfews will be in effect throughout Turkey during Ramadan, and during Ramadan, restaurants and cafes will not be open for in-person dining. They will be limited to delivery and carry-out services only.
- Curfews throughout Turkey will continue daily between 9 PM and 5 AM.
- The Ministry of Education released information about the current operating plan for public educational institutions throughout Turkey. For detailed information, please visit, http://www.meb.gov.tr/basin-aciklamasi/haber/22651/tr.
Actions to Take:
- Carry identity and travel documents with you at all times.
- Comply with local authorities at checkpoints.
- Review local resources for more information:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Turkey.
U.S. Consulate General (Istanbul, Turkey)
Poligon Mahallesi, Sariyer Caddesi No: 75
İstinye 34460 Sariyer
U.S. Consulate (Adana, Turkey)
Girne Bulvari No:212 Guzelevler Mah.
Yuregir, Adana, Turkey
U.S. Consular Agency (Izmir, Turkey)