August 14, 2021
U.S. Mission Turkey is pleased to invite U.S. citizens to join our Consular Voting Assistance Officers for an Overseas Voting Informational Video that will provide key information about absentee voting and answer your questions about voting overseas.
Please submit all questions about absentee voting via email to VoteIstanbul@state.gov by Tuesday, August 18th, at 8PM. We will collect your questions and respond to them in the video. If we are unable to answer your question in the video due to time constraints, we will email you a reply. Later in the week, the link will be featured on our website and in MASCOT messages sent to all STEP registrants. As a reminder, please register with STEP at https://step.state.gov/ to receive MASCOT messages and other updates from American Citizen Services.
Stay tuned next week for more information about the Overseas Voting Informational Video. In the meantime, you can learn more about voting overseas on Mission Turkey’s Overseas Voting page at: https://tr.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/voting/
Actions to Take:
- Submit your questions about absentee voting to VoteIstanbul@state.gov by Tuesday, August 18th, at 8PM.
- Register with STEP at https://step.state.gov/ to receive MASCOT messages and other updates from American Citizen Services.
- U.S. Embassy (Ankara, Turkey)
110 Ataturk Boulevard
- U.S. Consulate General (Istanbul, Turkey)
Poligon Mahallesi, Sariyer Caddesi No: 75
İstinye 34460 Sariyer- Istanbul / Turkey
- U.S. Consulate (Adana, Turkey)
Girne Bulvari No:212 Guzelevler Mah.
Yuregir, Adana – TÜRKİYE
- U.S. Consular Agency (Izmir, Turkey)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444