Message for U.S. Citizens: Absentee Voting

All U.S. citizens can receive their blank ballots electronically. Whether you are a first-time voter or have already received ballots and voted absentee in past elections, you must complete an FPCA each year to participate in elections as an overseas absentee voter. Depending on the state in which you are eligible to vote, you may get ... Read More»
Show More ∨