Social Security

If you reside in Türkiye and have questions regarding services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA), you must contact the SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located in Athens, Greece.  For more information on their services and how to contact them, please visit their web page at:

Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.

For comprehensive information on SSA’s services abroad, please visit SSA’s web page Service Around the World.