Due to the risk of COVID-19 transmission, by accepting your appointment, you agree to the terms below.
- You must wear a mask covering both your nose and mouth while inside the Embassy or Consulate.
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment, such as a fever, shortness of breath, or a persistent cough, you cannot enter to the facility.
- Applicants cannot arrive more than 10 minutes before their scheduled appointment. Those who arrive earlier will be required to wait outside the Embassy or Consulate.
- You must arrive with government-issued photo identification
- If your intended service does not match the appointment you scheduled online, you will need to re-schedule.
- Only applicants with a scheduled appointment will be admitted into the Embassy or Consulate. The only exceptions are:
- Parent(s) or guardian(s) accompanying children under 18 years of age
- Assistants for the disabled
- Employers of domestic employee applicants
- Petitioners for immigrant visa cases
- Passports for visa services must be clean, in good condition, and cannot contain any substances (powder, makeup, etc.)
- Children under age 14 are not required to be present for their interview
Every person that comes to the Embassy or Consulate, along with their belongings, must go through a security screening before entering. The following items are not permitted in the Consular Section. In addition to the list below, security may decide not to admit other unlisted items into the waiting area.
Forbidden Items :
- Cell/Mobile Phones (including iPhone & Blackberries)
- Handheld Tablets (iPad or similar) or E-Readers
- Smart watches
- MP3 or similar music players (iPod or similar)
- USB sticks/flash memory devices
- Cameras or Camcorders
- Portable Game Devices
- Luggage, Bags or Backpacks
- Bottled Liquids (including perfume & drinks)
- Flammable Liquids or Lighters
- Weapons or any element that can be used as a weapon, including knives, ammunition, etc.
- Narcotics, drugs, or any illegal substance, as well as medicines without a prescription