- I-129F petitions can only be filed in the United States with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office.
- For I-129F petition please visit USCIS.
- To apply for a fiancé(e) visa, follow the steps on the Fiancé(e) Visa Process.
- Your petition will be evaluated and approved by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) district office.
- After the approval, the original petition will be sent to National Visa Center (NVC).
- National Visa Center (NVC) will send your petition to Ankara, Türkiye.