Lost/Stolen/Expired Green Card Instructions

If your Permanent Resident Card has been lost, stolen or expired, and if you have been out of U.S. for less than one year, the Embassy may be able to issue you a “Boarding Foil” which would permit you to return to the United States.  In order for the Embassy to issue a “Boarding Foil”, a Consular Officer must first interview such applicants.

Click here for application procedures for “Boarding Foil” for Lost, Stolen or Expired Green Cards.